Transistor Tester LCR Capacitance ESR MeterCode ATESR04
- Weight 66.00g
|Central warehouse in Kaunas||Item is not available (0)|
|Shop in Vilnius||Item available (2)|
|Shop in Kaunas||Item available (1)|
New M328 Transistor Tester LCR Capacitance ESR Meter + Test Clip
1. Using AT ATmega328 microcontroller.
2. 2x16 character LCD display results.
3. One-button operation, automatic power off.
4. Shutdown current of only 20nA, support for battery operation.
5. Low-cost version without the crystal, auto power off. 1.05k version of the software ATmega168 or ATmega328 in sleep mode when no measurement to reduce power consumption.
6. Automatic detection PNP and NPN bipolar transistor, N, P-channel MOSFET, JFET, diodes, dual diode, thyristor SCR.
7. Automatically detects the pin layout.
8. The threshold voltage and current amplification factor of the emitter junction of the bipolar transistor measurements.
9. Darlington transistor through a high threshold voltage and high-current amplification factor identified.
10. Pairs of bipolar transistors, MOSFET protection diode testing.
The threshold voltage value 11 and the gate capacitance of a MOSFET is measured.
12. Supports two resistance measurements and symbols show the highest four numbers and units. Both ends of the resistor symbol is shown connected to the tester probes number (1-3). Therefore, the potential can also be measured. If the potentiometer is adjusted to its end, the tester can not distinguish between the middle and the ends of the pin.
13. Resistance measurement resolution is 0.1 ohms, the highest measured value 50M ohms.
14. Can be detected and measured a capacitor. Maximum four numbers and units. Values can be from 25pf (8MHz clock, 50pF @ 1MHz clock) to 100mF. Resolution up to 1 pF (@ 8MHz clock).
15. May be larger than the value for 2UF capacitor equivalent series resistance (ESR) measured capacitance value. Resolution of 0.01 ohms and a two-digit numeric display. This feature requires at least 16K Flash ATMEGA (ATmega168 or ATmega328).
16. Can display symbols of the two diodes in the right direction. In addition, the forward voltage drop displayed.
17. LED detection for diode forward voltage drop is much higher than normal. Dual LEDs detected as double diode.
Zener diode 18 can be detected, if the reverse breakdown voltage is less than 4.5V. This will appear as two diodes, can only be determined by the voltage. Probe around the diode symbol is the same, in which case, you can 700mV threshold voltage close to the true recognition diode anode!